Monday, March 12, 2012

March 11th & 12th, 2012

Almost halfway through March!

Yesterday, I updated my picture wall.























Basically, we have come to the conclusion that we're stuck in this fourth floor apartment for the duration of our Germany stay. So, I decided that we might as well make it homey. I ordered lots of Snapfish prints and we've recently taken to framing them and hanging them in the house. The living room has become much more cozy.

Finally, today was my birthday, and I got an awesome present.






































Beer glasses from my fav' soap opera.

My sister, Renée, sent me The Hunger Games and also these beer glasses, made famous by Days of Our Lives. Hilarious. And Awesome.


I guess I gotta start drinking beer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment