Monday, March 26, 2012

March 25th & 26th, 2012

The ice has begun to thaw in Germany, so that means Barnacle gets to go on more walks - which he is psyched about. But, it's also a good thing for me, too, I get my ass off the couch more often at least.

One of the perks of nicer weather is nicer views. This is probably a third repeat, but what'reyagonnado? It's one of the only things I like about where I live.




























Ta-Dah! Ansbach! The sad thing is we don't get this view from our windows. But, it does make hiking to the other side of housing more worth it. Though, when I go behind the other apartment buildings, I feel a little bit like I'm walking through someone else's backyard, which I haven't done since I was in fourth grade, and then I was just trying to steal people's pets.

Ok, not really.

Anyway, today is the obligatory Bootstrap picture.




























Here he is, lounging in Daniel's gear. It looked kinda funny, seeing a cat lounging in the "warrior" wear, so I took a picture of it. I also took a picture of it because nothing else happened today, except that I lost five pounds on my first week back on weight watchers. I would've taken a picture of the scale, but there's no way in hell I'm broadcasting my weight. That goes with me to the grave. Unless you weigh my coffin and do the math. But, if you do that, you're a creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment