Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7th, 2012

Bonus picture day!

Number one! I'm showing off my Awesome birthday present from my sister, Emily.






































I am Very Carefully drinking wine out of one of my beautiful new wine glasses.

In the past few years I have become a big wine lover. I pretty much don't drink any other kind of alcohol anymore, preferring to be classy with my white wine. (Red wine gives me headaches) I haven't progressed to box wine yet, and hope to never go there. But, I do love me some wine.

Bonus picture! I got my hair cut today!






































I get a bunch of inches of bad energy cut off. Only women will really understand how cathartic a good haircut is, but honestly, I felt like I was cutting off a lot of anger and sobbing fits.

Anyway, I love it, and surprisingly my husband loves it, too. Surprising because my husband loves long hair, but I had him clarify: too short would be Above my shoulders. Unh! *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment