Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31st, 2012

We're ending March on a bang, people! I got two pictures for today. Really, it's just a coincidence, but lets pretend it was a really exciting day that meant lots of pictures.

So, first off, there's some Daniel/Bootstrap cuddling.




























I did not do anything to stage this photo, I merely photographed the goings on. Not that I've ever staged one before...

I just looked over and the two were snuggling like no tomorrow. I have many theories for why Bootstrap likes to snuggle with Daniel. But, if I'm really honest with myself, maybe he just likes him and wants to be close to him. Can't say I blame him.

For the second half of the day we went out, for once!!






































Germany for sure does Easter better than us. I love running across these elaborate shrines to the holy holiday.

I'll admit, I'm not enormously religious. It's only in the past few years that I've even understood the significance of Easter. But, since I moved here, I've been obliged to appreciate it more. It's almost like Christmas, everything becomes more colorful and festive. I think it's one of the only things I'll miss when we finally move.

No comments:

Post a Comment