Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 15th & 16th, 2012

On the 15th Daniel and I met up with my sister and her husband at the Rothenburg Christmas Market. It was really crowded and a little claustrophobic but it was still cool to see. So, here are some pictures from the day.





























Here are Daniel, Emily, Matt and Fred (sleeping) at the Rothenburg Christmas market. You will see zero pictures of me because I look fat in the only picture that was taken of me. That picture has been deleted forever and I'm starting weight watchers tomorrow.

We also found an actual star at the Christmas store in Rothenburg.



































It's awesome, and does not tilt to the side like the sad snowflake.

PS that snowflake is in the trash now. Sorry, snowflake.

Today we cleaned the entire house and the cats helped by doing this.


























Snuggling/sleeping. They know how to pull their weight.

Then later we went to the movies to see Twilight and we didn't have dinner beforehand so I mandated this:

Extra popcorn. Not all of it was finished, but it came close.

Stop judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment