Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 17th - 19th, 2012

On the 17th my coworker and I were awarded for our hard work in helping put together the holiday party.


































Yep, they gave me alcohol. Actually, it's champagne so now I have something for New Years Eve. You know, to drink while I lie around on the couch all night. I am a party. animal.

Also on the 17th, this happened.


































I could explain to you how this happened, but I think it's funnier this way. This is just how Bootstrap likes to hang out.

On the 18th, Bootstrap hung out like this:


































In the crook of Daniel's arm, and Daniel made that weird face, because they're a bunch of weirdos.

Finally, today some Christmas cheer.


































Here is our post's Christmas tree, it is very festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment