Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 29th & 30th, 2012

On the 29th we went out to celebrate Daniel's birthday. Actually that was the plan, but Daniel is so blase about his birthday that we ended up going to my favorite restaurant and going to the Ansbach Christmas Market because I love Christmas. I guess I'm lucky to have a husband who will do what I want happily. Very lucky.

Whilst at the Christmas Market I noticed a makeshift petting zoo, and I took this picture.


























Behold! A majestic camel!

I came into the petting zoo to see the camel, cause how often do you see camels in every day life? But, the real story is the goat. There were a couple goats to the side of this very complacent camel. The camel let everyone pet it, he just stood around looking very bored. To the right of him were two goats, one of which was chomping away on straw. The other had very long hair and I decided to give him a pat, because it was a petting zoo, after all. As soon as I touched him, he reared back and bit at me. It was legitimately scary. If I hadn't moved my hand away sooner he would've for sure taken off a finger. Or at least bitten me and left me with a cut/bruise; I have no idea how sharp goats' teeth are. I would've taken a picture of it but I was so surprised/scared/embarrassed that I immediately beat a hasty retreat. Later I was wondering, why would you put a biting goat in a petting zoo? There are kids at this market! Stupid goat. I hate that goat.

Anyway, today we were driving home in this.


























Fog as thick as peanut butter!

If cars hadn't had headlights it would've for sure meant an accident.

Also today.


































Admiral and I are hanging out. Daniel went to bed at 7 pm because he has an early shift tomorrow morning, so we're just lying around watching TV.

I lead such an exciting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment