Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 7th & 8th, 2012

On the 7th, Daniel pampered the cat more than me.


























Here he is, giving Bootstrap a foot massage.

The funniest part of this is that on the nights when Ski and I are home, Bootstrap will climb over to Daniel and then Daniel puts him like this and Bootstrap falls asleep immediately. It's their little snuggle routine.

This morning, on the 8th, I took a picture of Barnacle's hugemongous paw prints.


































They look like bear prints. And compared to the other paw prints they're fricken huge.

Also today, Barnacle and I went on a walk at night, because I'm nuts.


































We found a broken sled, this guy has seen better days. I can only imagine what it went through. At least I found it on a hill that doesn't land in the street, because there are kids on our post that go down a hill that's after a blind curve and could very well end up in the street.

I love the parenting skillz that go on in my neighborhood.

Also on the walk.


































Barnacle in the snow!

We had to cut our normal route short a little after this because it's 19 degrees out and my face was starting to hurt. Right now Barnacle is crashed out on his bed and right next to the radiator. At least he got some exercise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment