Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 1st - 6th, 2012

On the first I forgot to take a picture of the snow until it was dark, so you get a dark picture.
























Dark snow globe!

On the 2nd I caught Barnacle trying to get the cats to play fetch with him.


























Needless to say, they just looked at him like he was crazy.

On the 3rd I felt like crap most of the day, but I managed to make something for my husband's 30th birthday.


































A cupcake tower! He requested double chocolate cupcakes so that's what he got, and now a quarter of them are gone.

On the 4th I revisited the evil goat.


























Now you can see how sinister he is. I did not try to touch him this time, I learned my lesson.

The camel looked just as bored as last time.

On the 5th I proved how much of a rebel I am.

























I eat my soup-at-hand out of the bowl. What're you gonna do Campbell's??

The real reason is - have you tried eating chicken noodle soup out of a soup-at-hand? It's a joke, all the noodles get glued to the bottom. That's poor planning, Campbell's, poor planning.

On the 6th I googled an ailment I've been having for a couple years.


























Off and on I get big red welts on my ring finger and I have to stop wearing my wedding rings for a couple days. So, today I looked up if this was a thing, and it is.

Apparently it is called Wedding Ring Dermatitis and it's either because I'm allergic to the metal or that things get on the ring and irritates my skin. Apparently I should go to an allergist to see if I'm allergic to metal or not, we'll see if I make that appointment.

The sucky thing about this is I don't like not wearing my rings, especially in public, but if I wear my rings it takes that much longer for this shit to heal.

The sad thing is, I assumed it was cause I have fat fingers that this happens, but apparently it might be an allergy. I have a fat hand complex.

Stop looking at my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment