Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 22nd & 23rd, 2012

On the 22nd Daniel and I went on a date downtown in order to see the Christmas Market for the last time. It was rainy, but still cool.

It's hard to believe Christmas is in two days, mostly because I haven't done any of our family "Christmas stuff" for about 3 years. Oh well, new traditions are awesome, plus I get to hang out with my sister tomorrow for Christmas Eve.

Today Daniel and I did some late Christmas shopping. We got Barnacle a new bed and the cats this:



































A scratching post - Bootstrap loves it. So does Admiral, but he won't stay still long enough for me to take a picture of him.

Also today, we are preparing for tomorrow's dinner.


























We are brining the hell out of the turkey breasts. They're gonna taste Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment