Monday, January 16, 2012

January 15th, 2012

In the midst of taking today's 366 picture I changed my mind on which picture I would use. At 11:15 pm I decided to take a picture of my husband and I, since today we had a rare day off together and we spent it being very romantic: cleaning. However, we also went to see Sherlock Holmes, so I suppose part of it was romantic.

After a good ten minutes of taking and retaking pictures I finally got one that I deemed worthy, IE I didn't look fat. Well, too fat. So, I went about loading the pictures onto my computer. As I was sifting through the "fat" pictures, my husband decided it was a good time to do this:







































Play/wrestle with the dog.

Daniel rarely feels the need to do this, but for some reason 11 pm on a Sunday night was the perfect time. Note that he has Monday off while I have to go into work unusually early and wake up at 5:30 am.  I'm not at all bitter.

The two of them rolled around and smacked at each other for a good 15 minutes, until Barnacle was panting like, well, like a dog. In the midst of the kerfuffle I started taking pictures and decided this rare moment was more worthy of my Project 366 than a picture in which I only look halfway decent. So, here it is - this is their crazy encounter.

I promise that in the future there will be a picture where I don't look completely fat. I know you were disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment