Friday, January 20, 2012

January 17th - 19th, 2012

Right now, Bootstrap nosed his way underneath my laptop so that I would make room for him on my lap. On the 17th, he was nosing his butt into our shelving unit.







































Honestly, I just look over and he's doing this crap. Half of my life since getting Bootstrap involves looking over at what he's doing and trying to pull out the camera in time to get it on film. He's the weirdest animal I've ever had. I mean, I had cats growing up, but neither one of them carried the sponge around in their mouths. They also didn't get stuck in kleenex boxes or explore the bathtub. This picture is pretty tame in comparison to others, but it still shows that he's a weirdo.

On the 18th I enjoyed being overly fancy.







































That's right, I drank my rootbeer out of a glass bottle.

You can't see it, but I'm wearing a ballgown while I'm drinking it, 'cause that's how fancy people drink their fancy rootbeer.

Freal though, this rootbeer is delicious. Over-priced and delicious.

Finally, Bootstrap's new favored place to rest - besides my lap.







































On top of the movie binders. I don't know why, perhaps DVD binders are especially cozy. Hell, it's better than sleeping in the boxspring of our bed, and ruining it in the process.

I love having pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment