Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th, 2012

Look at me, keeping my promises, only one picture in this post. However, there just so happens to be a cat.







































Apparently my cat eats books.

He's lucky I was finished with that book (and have read it many times over), because otherwise... I probably wouldn't do anything. But, I'd be even more mad.

I don't know why I'm blessed with animals who are freaks. First, we adopted the craziest puppy I've ever seen in my life. He was literally a ball of non-stop energy, bouncing off the walls like a rubber ball. There were many days where he didn't sit still even once and I was busy ripping my hair out. He still hasn't entirely out-grown that puppy stage yet.

Now, I have a cat who plays fetch and gets himself into crazy places and gets kleenex boxes stuck on his head.

He also eats books.

No comments:

Post a Comment