Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25th, 2012

2012 is turning out to be the year of Bootstrap.




























I actually brought my camera into the bathroom to take a picture of Barnacle and Bootstrap, because they were sitting at my feet as I wrangled my hair into a presentable state. They do that quite often. But, Barnacle wandered off, I guess watching me manipulate my hair into waves with a curling iron just isn't that interesting. So, mostly I forgot about the camera when I moved onto mascara.

When I was done beautifying I looked around the bathroom and Bootstrap was mysteriously missing. I didn't see him sneak off, but Bootstrap is like smoke - he frequently sneaks away silent as the night. Anyway, I started putting my products away under the sink, only to find his hiding spot.

I guess I'm used to him climbing in anywhere he possibly can, and this certainly isn't the weirdest spot he's chosen. But, I still thought it was worth a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment