Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21st, 2012

Two posts in one day, a rare occurrence. But, today's picture was too sudden, unexpected, and hilarious to wait until tomorrow to post.




























Hand to God, I did not put him in there.

How it goes is this, one of Barnacle's bags of food got emptied today. When that happens, I put it on the recycling tote, because I am almost always too lazy to immediately take it out to the garbage. I've done this many times, and I definitely didn't think anything of it.

Then, about 15 minutes after placing said empty dog food bag on the tote, I heard a flumph and a crackle of plasticky paper that can only mean one thing.

I literally ran over, not to help him or because I was worried, because I had to get my camera and take a picture of it. This is what my life has come to.

He stayed in the dog food bag for a good 10 minutes. I took pictures till I got a good one, which was difficult because I was laughing. Then, I took a video of him in the bag, which turned out to be a video of him falling out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment