Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 7th, 2012

I'm keeping up, damn it. I will fill you in on my pointless ramblings all year. Even if no one reads this, it will be my public journal. I vow not to have posts of seven pictures which are basically just captioned photos rather than actual blogs. There will be paragraphs, damn it.

I don't know if that's a good thing for you or not.

Either way, after taking today's photo I realized that approximately 57% of my pictures for 2012 are of the cat. As the year goes on, I'm sure I'll be less likely to do the math, but seven days into the year I can hack doing percentages without giving myself brain-freeze.

And seriously, I can't help it, Bootstrap is just too interesting/insane to not photograph.






























My husband, Daniel, was enjoying his takeout spaghetti, and Bootstrap decided to be slick. He literally inched his way across me and next to Daniel. Then he reached his paw out and sniffed the air, as if he was hoping to inhale the pasta via his nose.

Basically, my cat is a worse beggar than the dog. He accidentally got overfed today due to lack of communication of pet-food, and he's still begging for Italian food.

I foresee weight issues in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment